The Holidays are now upon us and I am so excited! This is my favorite time of year. I love the fall weather, the leaves changing in my yard, the smells, the breezy air, the sky, I love everything about it. It's also kind of sad, because it's close to ending another year. It seems the older I get the faster it goes. Thanksgiving if fast approaching and I can hardly wait.
Yesterday was a very interesting and fun day. The girls and I took my husband to the "Nail Salon" to get his nails done. This is the first time he's ever done anything like this. I don't know what he expected, but I'm sure it wasn't what he thought. The ladies there are our friends and my youngest daughter Deborah called ahead and made an appointment for us. We usually just walk in, but we wanted to make sure that my husband got the best for his first experience. I really think he enjoyed it. He got the works, a pedicure and a manicure. He looked so relaxed and they were teasing him about what color of nail polish he wanted on his toes. I could see the impish glint in his eyes like he was considering it just to shock us, but he didn't. It was nice, the girls and I had our nails done and they laughed with their dad and everyone was talking to him. When we first got there, we were the only customers, which seemed strange, because they are always busy. Well it probably was a good thing because everyone that worked there got to meet him. My husband was no nice that he treated my daughters and myself to our manicures and pedicures. It was a nice experience. I asked him later if he liked it and he said yes. Maybe he'll go again with us.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That was fun! It was so much more relaxing since I didn't have to pay!! lol.
Dad's face was hilarious when he found how much treating us would cost!
Post a Comment