Well, it's been a few weeks since we got back from our vacation from Lake Tahoe, and you know, it doesn't feel like we really took one! It went by sooooo fast. We had a great time and we stayed at the condo we stayed at last time. It was like going home for a holiday. We really like the place. It's nice when you can return to some place that you are familar with because you don't have to adjust so much. It was cold and beautiful. There was still snow on the ground. It was too cold to go fishing but it was refreshing. We ate at our favorite place called the Alaskan. They have a great Thai soup. I could eat that everyday! We went sight seeing and we even had a picnic along the Truckee River. It was warmer there because we went inland. It was nice just to relax. We went into Virgina City one day and it was so nice. It's warmer there and the weather was beautiful. Our vacation went so fast so I think we should plan another short one soon. Usually my husband plans a couple of trips during the year which is fun. We usualy go somewhere in October, which is nice because the kids are back in school and it's not so crowed. My kids, who are adults, which I still call "the kids" usually join us. We always have a great time!
All in all it was nice to get away. I'll post some pictures soon. Oh, I did read alot and that was great!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment