Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Skidderbutt

Well, tonight I got to babysit my "great nephew" and he is so cute! He loves to laugh and we did alot of that tonight. My niece and my daughter went to the nail salon, and of course they couldn't take him. He's an explorer, but he's a neat one. He always put things away wherever he gets them from, and he's not even two years old yet. He's very smart! One of his favorite things to do is play ball. He loves balls. He's also a jumper. I guess you can say it's kind of my fault. When he was about six months old I bought him a jumper, not the kind that you hang from a doorway, but one that's on a frame like a swing. He loved that jumper so much. Eventually he got too big for it and can't sit in it anymore, but he jumps all the time. I think that is why he started walking early. His legs were very strong and sturdy with all that jumping he did. I love spending time with him every chance I get. He gets so smiley everytime he sees me. We have our own special relationship. He knows I love him and he loves me too. You are probably wondering why I call him Skidderbutt. When my niece was young she had long feet and toes, and my husband, her uncle Pete would ask her "Eileen, where did you get those skis"? Well, guess what, he has his mother's feet. That's how he got his nickname.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Is this is the same little guy that Deb had on her blog recently? If so, he's a little doll!

Love your new Blog 'do'!

The Daily Bee said...

Yes, same little man. When he was born I took tons of pictures of his feet. They were huge!

Nana's Thoughts said...

Isn't he cute. Yep, he's the same little guy Deb has pictures of. She's always taking his picture. He's very tall too, so that'r probably why he has big feet. He's almost 3 feet tall and he's not even 2 years old yet!

The Daily Bee said...

Mom - I tagged you for a Meme. Go to my blog and see...

mommy to six J's said...

what a fun evening i enjoy your blog cahr

mommy to six J's said...

that should have said char